To register and reserve your spot, click the "Next Page" button at the bottom of the page.
Payment is not required at the time of registration.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is targeted at senior leaders and professionals associated with the agrifood industry. Members of the non-profit, academic and public sectors who are engaged in the sector will also greatly benefit from the program.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the economic, social and environmental aspects of agrifood supply chains and related challenges
- Learn about the tools and processes being used to address these challenges
- Utilize the case-working sessions to put the tools in action
- Expand your network of professionals in the sector
- Obtain a certificate of completion from UC Berkeley
- Instruction and instruction materials
- Meals and refreshments
- Networking reception